Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KS survivors - Moving on!

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2020 - 1:41 pm

There is always hope! Your day will come when you will know what decision to make...stay until the ship sinks or wait until your ship comes in.  Mine finally did, no, not the pay checks I am still owed, but a completely different career.  To the current employees, you will know when the time is right for YOU to jump ship.  I jumped I believe right in the nick of time, as SHOULD YOU ALL.  I cannot stress enough to start looking for another job.  The sooner the better.  File your claims with the ILL Dpt of Labor.  As a 10 plus year veteran of KS, I once loved working for that company. It treated me well, until the last 2 years of accounts being removed, less lines, less pay, 401K contributions not being deposited against my knowledge, we know all the BS.  Soon, I WILL be contacting the accounts I had with KS, not for employment, but to tell them all the TRUTH.  Proof is in the e-mails I have saved.  Maybe they won't care, but I'm tired of we employees being made to look like liars and incompetent.  All we wanted was to be paid on time and her words to be kept true.  I wrote this as I feel we all need encouragement, change, understanding, payment and respect.  If you're not feeling all of that from employment with KS, it is TIME FOR CHANGE!  The best of luck to all of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)