Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 62)

Yes, I think it is quite asinine to put one's faith in someone, who repeatedly does - the same thing over and, sm

Posted: Jan 24th, 2020 - 10:05 am In Reply to: I will see your opinion, and raise you another - she's in hock so far - to the IRS she has nothing to spare. SM

over again, but we are all human and sometimes hang on the threads of hopefulness that are fed to us. I do believe that if this person can do all of the extracurricular activities that she does, then she has some money. It doesn't appear that she is suffering any financial loss. People file bankruptcy every day and go on to live normal lives. As a former bill collector, I watched many people get rid of bad debt filing bankruptcy and then drive up in a Mercedes. It's done every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)