Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Blanks - sm

Posted: Dec 13th, 2019 - 5:19 pm

I wish the doctors would be more careful with ages. Today I have had to leave 2 blanks for carelessness, about six for skipping audio, a few for ESLs, two because they dictate foreign or just uncommon provider names and don’t slow down or spell, which actually costs me a ton of time these days, and 3 because they got the age wrong, which is avoidable! If our company differentiated between blanks that were resolvable and blanks not our fault, it would be fine, but they don’t! So every time I have to leave a blank, it stresses me out!!! Not one of my blanks was for a term I could find by looking at past reports and Google or due to lack of skill because I just didn’t know it.  In other words all these blanks and none that even QA could help with.  It’s just so frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Blanks - sm (Views: 801, 2019-12-13, 5:19 pm)
    • And - do not forget (Views: 642, 2019-12-13, 6:44 pm)
    • blanks due to doctor - muv (Views: 742, 2019-12-13, 8:59 pm)
      • Agree - sm (Views: 648, 2019-12-13, 10:11 pm)
        • Your - post (Views: 543, 2019-12-14, 3:44 pm)