Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: No she cannot, it is the same Miss Misery who post.. (Views: 31)

Got this email from job hunting as well ACD consulting - Jonny

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2019 - 5:31 pm In Reply to: I apparently didnt fall for the scam so "Paul" sent me - another email today LOL sm

So I just graduated and applied to many jobs but don't remember applying to this one company in particular, but I thought to myself that I might have applied to this one months back and just don't remember. So I get the same email as what everyone else got; to make an appointment to discuss my resume and they sent me a link that just took me to their homepage to make an appointment. There was no appointment settings there so I didn't make one. The next day, I get another email stating to make an appointment on their NEW website. I click the link and my Norton Anti-virus instantly blocks 2 separate website intrusion attacks that came from the new appointment site. This was a big red flag for me but still did the appointment. The day comes and I get no call at all. The next day I get "sorry we missed your appointment" and to make a new appointment on their link. Click the link and instead of getting 2 website intrusion attempts, I have to complete a survey to "win a $500 Walmart Gift Card". So I used the last link that I got with no survey and again Norton catches 2 website intrusion attempts but still make an appointment. Same think happened, no one called and next day get an email "sorry we missed your appointment" and to make a new appointment. This is so dumb I don't know whether to laugh or be mad LOL.

So overall this is a scam company that looks like they are trying to harvest you personal information. Weirdly enough, on indeed, they have several good reviews from their "workers" that seem to be legit but I think this is a different ACD company that has nothing to do with this scam company.

Overall, don't apply to a company called ACD Consulting. Decided to post this on this forum since its the first result that comes up on google so people can see it.

PS: If you try to call them your going to be sent to their voicemail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)