Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Verbatim - transcription insurance. sm

Posted: Nov 20th, 2019 - 3:19 pm In Reply to: Audio Minutes - Curious

If you're willing to do insurance transcription, try a different company because many do not require you do a certain amount of minutes. They let you do how much you want to do. I'd stay away from one that requires 90 minutes a day because that can lead to a 12-hour workday and trust me, it's not easy work. You will be very exhausted.

If in doubt, find a phone conversation online and transcribe in Word and do it like this:

Q:

A:

Q:

A:

Type each individual statement from either party like it's a question and answer session. See how you do time wise and also do a line count. Be sure to include every, uhm, uh-huh, and stuttering as well like: I am in the, the, the, the middle of the road and I, I, I am, I am, I am not sure exactly what street this is and...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)