Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Yes, it is done by video s/m - Anon

Posted: Nov 12th, 2019 - 9:05 am In Reply to: Speaking of KS... - Confused at KS

and is confusing if you've never worked the platform. I was put on 4 accounts, 3 of which had little to no work, so I couldn't get off QA on them. I was even told to contact Ops so they could assign me work, only to get snotty replies of we don't have time to babysit MTs and it was first come first served. I worked there for several weeks and never did get a report from those accounts. On the accounts that did have work, corrections and comments made by QA were seemingly done at the whim of whomever was doing QA that day. It was very inconsistent.

As far as pay was concerned, for my first check, I got a paycheck stub with a date on it, but it didn't hit my bank until 3 weeks later and even then I had to bother them to get it. When it happened a 3rd time, I left. I should have left after the first time, but I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt. There are better jobs out there if you don't need employee status.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)