Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I feel your pain. - BookWyrm

Posted: Nov 12th, 2019 - 8:56 am In Reply to: Speaking of KS... - Confused at KS

First of all, as a fellow KS worker, I feel your pain. Unfortunately it's not likely to get better.

I got pretty decent training on my first account, which may have changed since then, but after that it's pretty much "you're on this new account, here are the specs, read them, and go." If the new account is similar to one you're already on that's not too bad, but when it's very different, and the specs are over 20 pages...well, it's a bit rough.

As for the pay issue, it's all true. My pay was on time for a while, so I assume that new hires are treated better than current employees. Eventually the late checks started, and it hasn't gotten better.

I know there are many reasons why a person may work for KS (I'm working for them myself), including benefits, etc, but if you can possibly go elsewhere, or do something else, I would strongly suggest that you do so. If you cannot, or choose not to, you don't owe anyone an explanation! Some of us are trapped here, with few or no options, and I'm not asking about your reasons, they are none of my business, or anyone else's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)