Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 47)

lmao - ok

Posted: Nov 11th, 2019 - 10:08 pm In Reply to: Well - sm

Do you even know what cherry picking is? Logging out because I've had it with crappy dictators is not cherry picking dear..... it's called I live with chronic pain, I've been doing this for way too many years. I deal with the same crappy account/dictators/audio and pay the rest of you do, but I'm fortunate to not have to rely on needing my paycheck to survive at this moment in my life. So if I'm having one of those days where all I'm getting is spoon fed nothing but $#it reports and making half minimum wage for doing it? You bet I'm going to log out and go meditate or eat lunch or something for an hour or 2 to avoid setting my computer on fire. That's one of the perks of NOT being an employee..... we can do that.

And by "working when I want" I meant within my set hours. I don't just log in any old day and time. I have my schedule just like any one else, but I can't always stick to it. Again, its part of the reason we all put up with the low pay and IC/statutory status because we have freedom and flexibility in our schedules. I wasn't bitching about it before, just stating facts.

Not sure when you worked here or what account you were on, but NJA is not often. There isn't much at this company that I defend, but we do usually have plenty of work and get paid on time.

Also, there are quite a few really good/easy docs on my account. Sadly, I think the QA people either do those jobs themselves or feed them to their "pets" because I rarely get those reports anymore. Which is a bummer because it's the only jobs I make decent money on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)