Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Well - sm

Posted: Nov 10th, 2019 - 7:16 am In Reply to: My 10 cents - worth

It sounds like you're part of the problem but you're also complaining it's a problem. If you're not working your set schedule and work when you want, then you are the problem for the ones who do choose to work the set schedule or have decided those are the hours they are available. So, you're kind of ruining for them.

Yes, the work does run out. I worked there and it does run out. No one told me this, I had experience with it.

The dictators were all horrible. The audio was all horrible. The edits are endless; might as well straight type it.

An incentive to 4.5 cpl from 3.5 cpl is lower than other companies. Most companies start at 4 cpl at least and then give incentives, so PS is not comparable, sorry!

QA is horrid. They are never happy. The e-mails and hounding texts from account managers is annoying and, yes, did lead to no work available when it was time for my shift. I'm not dropping what I'm doing just because I receive a text in the middle of the day when, in fact, I reported in when I said I would. It's statutory employee status there, so it's not really true IC. You should be working your schedule.

So, that's my take on it and my experience with it.

Thank you for letting us all know you cherry pick and that's probably why I, myself, had gotten all the bad dictators. So, thanks for the heads up on not being that team player and taking a few of the terrible dictators.

If this is how she wants to run her company, then people should know the truth about it. Letting people log off with difficult dictators should never be acceptable. But, then again, most, if not all of them, are terrible and mumble and whatever else, so you don't make money with them anyway if it's a struggle for an entire shift. She can keep it, and pretty much, is why she is always hiring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)