Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My 10 cents - worth

Posted: Nov 10th, 2019 - 2:55 am In Reply to: ProScript - The good, the bad and the ugly? - anon

Just touching on what others said above and my experience:

The platform is absolute garbage, I totally agree. It doesn't "learn" at all. You have to keep making the same edits over and over. There are also tons of mistakes in their software, which we have to keep correcting. It's very frustrating. Like name brand meds that should be capped, things spelled wrong, etc. These things should be fixed BY THEM, once, not continually fixed by us hundreds of times. There are also lots of little quirks in the software that make it aggravating as hell to use, slow you down, sometimes make you want to throw your computer against the wall, etc. Bottom line, they need to update/fix their software. It just plain sucks.

QA nitpicks the crap out of us. But IMO it's probably not worse than any other place I've worked. I actually did QA at another job and I tried to be a nice QA because I really hate those that seem to get off on dinging you for every little "the" or "and" you miss. We do have those here, and they talk to you like you're an idiot no matter how many years exp. you have. I just don't think you can escape this at any company.

Dictators and audio: Again, IMO not different than anywhere else. There are some good and bad reports, just like any company has. Maybe it depends on who is working if they feel like sending you all the crappy doctors that day? Who knows. It does feel like some days I get 10 crap reports in a row someone is doing it on purpose, so I just log out and let someone else deal with them. ;)

We have "suggested" schedules to work. Yes we get hounded in emails to work, but I rarely work my set schedule and I've not been fired or nagged or talked to about it. I work when I can, as much as I can. That's all they can expect from IC's. Whoever said they require you to work a set schedule is lying.

We almost always have plenty of work, and often have more work than people to do it so they offer 1 c/line bonus because we have a bunch of people who don't log in when they are supposed to and work goes late. So whoever said we have NJA problems a lot is not telling the truth.

Our pay is *always* on time. And they pay the same as pretty much everyone else these days (not great).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)