Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MModal created AQuity - back in Feb this year

Posted: Nov 8th, 2019 - 2:12 pm In Reply to: Maybe they need to - sm

The way I understand it, when MModal sold their technology division to 3M earlier this year, that basically left their MT, coding, and scribe business behind. So they created a spin-off company and named it AQuity Solutions.

Like another poster stated, AQ is basically an over-flow company, not with any real steady or consistent accounts, i.e., primary or secondary accounts, to keep a whole team of MTs busy day in and day out. But, for AQ's purposes, they still like to keep their MTs waiting in the wings, staffed 24/7, for whatever work does come in from any of their numerous clients (or maybe not so numerous anymore??)

All those "new accounts" that supposedly are starting up really don't amount to enough work for everyone because it's only work that's probably getting close to falling out of TAT for the client and probably only a few jobs at that is my guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)