Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA and Fluency - OP

Posted: Oct 14th, 2019 - 8:48 pm In Reply to: NJA again and/or Fluency slow? - Anyone else?

I had NJA all day off and on. I started hoping it might be the holiday but kind of tired of hoping like that. Guess we’ll see.

The NJA seemed to have gotten better. I was getting encouraged maybe it was getting back to normal. I want that to be true, there is so much going on in my life. Then it started back up again last week. :(

I’m glad some of us have work. It’s why I was curious about all of us/all teams. It’s good to know. Tells me at least it hasn’t all been outsourced or offshored.

Not sure why it’s hitting our team harder but we have some great MTs and I hope it turns around and stays that way. I guess we all need to be preparing ourselves for plan B. But it sure would be nice if Plan A carried us through another decade to retirement. It’s not like we aren’t needed. Just look at quality and it’s easy to see how rare and precious skilled experienced US MTs really are. Whether the people who most need to realize this will realize it is anyone’s guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)