Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA/Slow System - So sick of this job

Posted: Oct 13th, 2019 - 2:23 pm In Reply to: NJA again and/or Fluency slow? - Anyone else?

I just cannot take anymore of the ups and downs with this company and I know it is probably the same just about everywhere else, unless you want to make only a $100 a week.

I am actively and I mean actively looking or another job and the minute I get one and the minute I start, I am quitting this place with no notice, no nothing. Just going to close the door and walk away, or should I say run!!!!

Won't be eligible for rehire! Great, that is exactly what I want, so I will never, ever be tempted to reapply and go through this misery again.

Just by the fact there are no posts on this board and haven't been for a long time, tells me this is a sinking ship and going down fast and AQ or MM whatever you want to call them could care less.

Adios you rotten company!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)