Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I so agree with you and the OP. - sm

Posted: Oct 7th, 2019 - 2:11 pm In Reply to: This is a valid point. Those who are correcting us think they - are so much better than we are. SM

I am so tired of seeing ads and e-mails from people with letters after their names but have no idea how to spell essential words to this industry.

What I find a slap in the face is other MTs defending these said people. Then again, maybe the ones defending are actually the ones making the errors. You just never know who is posting on here. It can also be managers and QA who think they know it all. I'm tired of their snarky comments here and in real life while working. They act like they are better than everyone else simply because they were given a title.

So, yeah, we have a right to come here and be disappointed when someone with a degree cannot spell. This is supposed to be a board that supports one another since we are underpaid and under appreciated as a whole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)