Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Why - Not?

Posted: Oct 7th, 2019 - 9:17 am In Reply to: Pathetic and embarrasing are people who make fun of others - to somehow prop themselves up as being better.

Why not make fun of someone who is supposed to be so much better (registered) than just a mere MT/ME? We get crawled on the carpet for the most ridiculous things, sometimes even when we were told to do it one way, then someone else tells you it's wrong, so those in higher positions should do a better job than what they cram down our throats. The OP did not list a name. So she didn't put an apostrophe in don't and can't. Maybe she works on an account where they don't even do that, like how they've told us to not use apostrophe's in eponyms. Who knows? It was just an observation that someone who apparently is more than a mere MT/ME didn't spell HIPAA right. Maybe they're like me....I spelled it that way until more recently. Glad I finally learned that I was wrong. Always room for learning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)