Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

CareerStep has close associations with MTSOs - sm

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2019 - 11:38 am In Reply to: Why? - nm

CareerStep actually administers a lot of the tests that the big MTSOs require with their applications. CareerStep has an "in" so to speak and if you graduate from there, the MTSOs know you are well prepared. I was much better prepared when I first started my job many years ago than some of those who were hired along with me. I started on Tier 3 work immediately while they were all stuck in clinic work. CareerStep has really tough transcription files to get through when you get to that part of the program, but I don't think I ever came across any real work that was as tough, so the real work seemed easy in comparison. I recently talked to someone from CareerStep and they said their transcription files aren't quite as hard as they used to be, but with CareerStep I think you are one step ahead of all the other places and their course is a little cheaper than the others also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)