Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

that's what I did.... - okayyes

Posted: Aug 21st, 2019 - 1:26 pm In Reply to: Seriously - SM

I did not even have to go above my supervisor's head. I just highlighted the portions of the company's policy in an email and I never looked back or even thought about NOT turning in EANW when we had no work! I told her that is what I would be doing, and I never even had a discussion about it.

ALSO, you are not being paid to be "on call" checking back all day long for work. ONE 6-MINUTE wait time is all you get paid for. After that, if you are checking back all the time it is on your own time and dime. If you work and then run out again, don't sit there for another 6-minute wait time! You already did your 1 required 6-minute wait time that they pay you for. If you are required to wait MORE than 1 time, they would have to pay you for it, and they specifically tell you to only turn in 1 instance per shift...so you are free to go after that. If you read the company policy further, it is YOUR CHOICE how you want to handle those hours, whether you make up the time, turn in PTO, unexcused absence or EANW, but unless you need the money, why use up your PTO? File for partial unemployment and get that instead, and as the person above said, start looking now for another job.

It is YOUR CHOICE to make up time or not to make up the time, OR to use PTO or not, etc. I think the supervisors balking on this are the ones who are afraid to let the VP or Director of Compliance know how much NJA their employees have in their group, because the EANW has to be approved through the VP or Director of Compliance, outside of holidays or scheduling make-up time. You can find all company policies on InnerCircle and everyone should go there and save copies of all the policies to your personal computer somewhere and be sure to read them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)