Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Seriously - SM

Posted: Aug 21st, 2019 - 12:33 pm In Reply to: we are not allowed to use EANW at all even though - sm

Stop doing that. They cannot go against their own policies. Use your mouse to hover over your HDSMs picture in your email contacts. That'll tell you who her supervisor is. Email your HDSM and her supervisor, telling them you do not believe you should have to use anything other than No Work when you have no work. They cannot fire you for requesting something that is their policy.

Then, apply for partial unemployment TODAY. It's based on how much you make, so you can't afford to wait.

THEN, look for a new job. Finding one takes time, so start now even if you don't think you are ready or wanting a new job.

Don't let this job, or any job, affect your quality of life. Stand up for yourself (I wish I had stood up for myself sooner).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)