Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Feel your pain - Ex-KS too

Posted: Aug 16th, 2019 - 12:44 pm In Reply to: Exactly but... - anon

I was tired of being expected to show up and work my shift and not getting the pay that was due to me. They was officially 2 paychecks behind and I had had enough. I was fed up with the wink and an empty promise email from LT. I got on Indeed and started sending in applications. Within 4 hours I had 4 jobs wanting an interview. Granted, they were IC positions, which really wasn't what I wanted, but lets face it, we are in a dying profession. Nuance has basically killed the transcription industry with Dragon. I needed a paycheck and the company I went with offering me a position with a schedule I could live with. I sent her an email and let her have a piece of my mind and told her what she could do with her empty promises. I started my new job 2 days later and I love it. Stay strong y'all! You will find your happy place again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)