Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don’t understand why someone stays if Unhappy and - Why I stay

Posted: Aug 16th, 2019 - 11:42 am In Reply to: Nope - but something interesting - anon

There are other jobs, so why stay if you hate working for Keystrokes? I don’t understand that. I’m not trying to start a fight, but you have choices.

I stay because I’ve been with Keystrokes a long time and still like my job. I get paid late and it’s not easy, but my pay is good. I never worked in the office and don’t have much contact with anyone there, so I don’t care if someone yells or berates people. I do know that the people I have talked to in the office say that even if that was the way it was years ago, that it not how it is now.

Companies go through hard times and sometimes they turn around, and sometimes they don’t. My husband is in construction. He has years that he can’t even work all the hours offered and years that he is laid off. The union has no list or there are thousands of people on the list looking for work. He’s worked for companies that go up and down and companies that look great from the outside and go under.

I’ve worked at two hospitals that outsourced us to Nuance for half the pay and a hospital that closed its doors with no notice. I went to work for MM part time for extra money when my husband was laid off and had NJA every time I signed in to work for days on end.

I’d rather wait this out and have work than look for something else but if I didn’t like what I do, I would.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)