Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

Copied from old post (and seems to be exactly the same as with my company). - sm

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2019 - 8:44 pm In Reply to: Question about VDI - With a new computer

Really, at least 8 GB RAM.  And that 100 GB of space free can be ridiculously firm, even though it occupies less than that post installation (I had like 98 GB free at installation, and the tech made a deal about it before I deleted something).

~~~~~

This is the information I have. - See message

Posted: Aug 8th, 2018 - 7:17 pm In Reply to: What are the PC requirements for this 2-hour - download of VDI?

CPU Requirements
Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Series 3rd Generation (IvyBridge) or newer or later, with VT-X-enabled in BIOS
*AMD processors are not compatible for VDI.

Memory Requirements
4 GB minimum required, 8 GB (or more) highly recommended.

OS Requirements
User must have Genuine Version of Operating System with service pack and windows updates up-to-date installed. 

Only 64-bit versions of the following Windows versions are supported:
Windows 7 Home/Pro/Enterprise/Ultimate
Windows 8.1 Home/Pro/Enterprise
Windows 10 Home/Pro/Enterprise

MS-Word 2010 32-Bit Standard Licensed Version or later is required on host system to work on eScription LH.

Disk Space Requirements
100 GB minimum free disk space (SSD preferred, especially on laptop devices)
Post installation VDI will occupy at least 50 GB of the space.

LINK/URL: https://forum.mtstars.com/719017.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)