Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This is true. - I would just like to add.

Posted: Jul 18th, 2019 - 8:48 am In Reply to: Might still be able to get UE - Anon

When applying for unemployment, be sure not to be working an IC jobs on the side. They count that afterwards as income and you will have to pay them back.

Another few points, you must be actively looking for employment and document and send it in every week. in my state, you must apply to at least 3 companies a week and document your response.

In my case, I was granted UE for the employee position but I had been working on the side as an IC on the side. When all was said and done, I owed back money to UE. I had to apply for jobs and I did receive an offer.

Another thing to consider is that it did take about 2 weeks for their decision as it went all the way to the deputy since it was considered a complicated case due to the QA situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)