Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

I was with them 6-7 years ago. - My experience was

Posted: Jul 16th, 2019 - 9:39 am In Reply to: Very hard because as soon as you get that, the QA sm - ex-TTS

the more they hounded me to go faster and produce more, the more nervous I got because of the pressure. I asked them to just be patient and my familiarity with the account and with SR (had never done it before)would allow me to increase my speed. I just kept at it. They had a productivity coach work with me, who was very kind, and that helped a bit too. Just be assured that it takes a while on a new account/platform to build your speed. Try not to let them make you nervous or get you down. Just keep assuring them that your speed will come naturally in time. It worked for me because after a while, my speed climbed into the 300-35+ lph with excellent QA scores. So don't let them pressure you and make her a nervous wreck and ask them to back off (in a nice way, of course). As soon as you try forcing speed, you will make stupid mistakes. Don't do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)