Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

All those points are fine - sm

Posted: Jul 14th, 2019 - 11:06 am In Reply to: So I'm call Dept of Labor tomorrow..sm - sm

They will, however, have you report your earnings and only pay what you're not earning. In my state, it's a weekly upload of hours worked. I could not work any other job. I also had to report at least 3 job inquiries that I was looking for work, the website, response, and whether I got an offer or not.

Just because you apply for UE does not mean you just get a check every week. You still have to be actively looking for a job.

You also might be asked to do vocational rehab or apply for jobs they have listed at the office to get you employed. They made me do a resume and they made me apply for jobs through the UE office.

Meanwhile, I had an IC job, so they audited me. I applied for UE when I was let go from an employee position due to QA errors all of a sudden after working there for 4 years. Then I see ads they are hiring again. So with the IC job, I wound up owing back the money had received from UE.

Just some thoughts....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)