Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am glad to hear - non

Posted: Jul 10th, 2019 - 6:56 pm In Reply to: Not much luck, but sort of - AfterMT

I am glad to hear that you have what you need and I know you have to be a lot more happier, being out of this rat race here. The problem I am having beside only knowing English language are people skeptical of me working at home so many years. You see, that is everyone's dream so for the ones that haven't done it, they can't begin to believe or understand why someone would be content working in an office setting, and they don't want to take the risk. I did data entry for a home health agency before this and I truly loved it. I have been looking for something like that, amongst other things as well. I stay in a big city but it is mainly hospitality and retail (both of which I feel I am not cut out for). Thank you for sharing your experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)