Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

lazy people SM - ANON

Posted: Jun 27th, 2019 - 1:23 pm In Reply to: The real insult is being too cheap to pay enough to really - make it worthwhile. SM

Let me ask you guys who are complaining about the pay and the bonuses something. There are TONS of companies out there, so if you are so fricking unhappy, why don't you go work somewhere else??? Is it that you can't get hired elsewhere? I know if I was unhappy with the pay and unhappy with the QA and unhappy with the platform, and everything else about a company, I would LEAVE! Quit complaining. If you are unhappy find somewhere else to work. We are getting bonuses almost every single day and instead of working and making money you are on here complaining. Now we don't have any work at all and I'm sure those of you who don't bother to show up are complaining about the lack of work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)