Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Let me make this more clear - ok

Posted: Jun 26th, 2019 - 6:45 am In Reply to: The real insult is being too cheap to pay enough to really - make it worthwhile. SM

"people like me" are not lapping it up, because I am not one of the people getting that bonus near every day.

I have posted continuously on these PS bonus discussions that I am one of the people who work on the night shift, and that I - among others - am tired of being shafted on the bonus. So if you want to complain do it to the people on the day shift who don't do their job like they are supposed to AND THEN lap up the piddly bonus you complain about when its offered.

Because like you, I work the majority of the time my regular shift, for regular pay. And yes I also think it's too low. However, PS pays the same as almost every other company out there. So while I am not grandstanding for PS, I'm also not going to throw them under the bus about the FREE $$ bonus and/or pay because we all agree to work for this pay when we log in and do it every day. We have the option to go work for another crappy company for the same crappy pay, or try to find something better. From reading these boards day after day there is not much better out there (VDI/companies that don't pay or run out of work constantly)... which is why I stay where I'm at for now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)