Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The real insult is - lazy people

Posted: Jun 25th, 2019 - 10:01 am In Reply to: PS Bonus - Are you partaking of it

I sound like a broken record here because I post this so often. People need to start being fired here. The BONUS is free money. I'm not sure what part of that you people have a hard time understanding. I get the same emails you do and every one of them is begging people to work because people are NOT WORKING WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO.

We could be in danger of losing our accounts, on a regular basis, because a huge number of people are not logging in every single day and doing THEIR JOB. So PS is offering a bonus, however small it may be, for those people to log in -- or others to log in off schedule -- to do the work that needs to be done. Either way its free money in your pocket for work that should be done done anyway. And people continue to complain about it...... while night shift continues to get the shaft and NOT get a bonus except once in a blue moon.

Really sick of you guys crying about this and having the nerve to call it an insult. While people at other companies have constant lack of work or not getting paid at all, we have near constant work begging to be done, BONUSES being offered near every day
and never paid late! Boo freakin hoo!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)