Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Things are entirely different in AU vs USA, they are not shady and uber greedy sm - AussieMT

Posted: Jun 20th, 2019 - 11:56 am In Reply to: So true - Anon

like they are in the States. I've also accurately "speculated" for the past several years that doctors there will not switch to VR (because they told me as much, shocker!) I actually asked about VDI at one point and they'd never even heard of it, asked what it bloody was. They only use Inscribe software, and there are other platforms to use if Nuance pushes VDI. They would most likely stand up to such an intrusion. They simply do not put up with the BS that American MTSOs allow. As far as my word goes, you can take it or leave it. If you do not work there and do not intend to work there, it does not affect you anyway so move along and let the people who actually DO work there and know something talk it out. Some people on here just LOVE to be negative, that's all there is to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)