Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 44)

Challenging - Audit

Posted: Jun 12th, 2019 - 9:22 am In Reply to: I think their audits are basically nuts and I wouldnt even bother with them. nm - PAMT

How old was the patient? The patient would have to be close to/in their 90s, wouldn't they? Definitely challenge it no matter what, but if the patient wasn't old enough to have had something done in THE 30s, then the auditor was definitely wrong.

I find things in my feedback all the time that are wrong and have questioned them, but was told that it was just feedback, so basically it didn't really matter. I think it matters, even though it is only feedback. The person who QA'd my report needs to know that they are doing things wrong. What has happened is that those of us who have been here a long time have been directed to do things a certain way, then someone in QA who hasn't been here as long and didn't receive that info marks us wrong. If it has been some time since we received that email directing us to do this or that, we have no proof, so we get feedback or audits that we're wrong. I can't think of anything specifically at the moment, but I have had this happen not for just one thing, but several. This is a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing or vice versa or you're damned if you do and danmned if you don't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)