Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

Really? 11 years? - Probably paid on time.

Posted: Jun 6th, 2019 - 12:28 pm In Reply to: You’re turning this into something more than it is. I’ve been with them 11 years. - KS MT

Maybe you are not divorced with kids with a mortgage, school tuition, utilities, and groceries to buy. Maybe you don't get hit with late fees for not paying on time, especially mortgage, cars, and utilities. I lived paycheck to paycheck because I had to, anyone who sits back and says they don't mind has a screw loose. The same thing happened when she was building her big house, built her office, bought expensive furniture for both (like she said $2,000 for a chair) bought expensive cars, bought condos, took unlimited vacations and also took family members (not immediate) on paid vacations. Not once did she think about her MTs and what might happen. I have no empathy for her, this is all her doing and now everyone (almost everyone) is suffering and waiting. Get over yourself, you must be management, family or a favorite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)