Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You’re turning this into something more than it is. I’ve been with them 11 years. - KS MT

Posted: Jun 6th, 2019 - 9:57 am In Reply to: This is why it's important to have all pay stubs - sm

Every year, I get a W2 on time. Since they use a payroll service, the payroll service pays the taxes. I know this because my sister works for the payroll service they use and told me it’s not optional. You are trying stir the pot more because you’re not getting the reaction you want. People aren’t leaving Keystrokes in droves. I do QA and no one has left on the accounts I work on. There’s even been a few new people added on because the accounts added on more work and they are new KS MT’s.

There are problems with checks being late but trying to cause a panic isn’t doing anyone any good. I agree with other posters. If you don’t work for Keystrokes, why are you so obsessed with them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)