Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

People have every right to react to this and it is not - overreacting when this is a CONTINUED pattern sm

Posted: Jun 6th, 2019 - 11:39 am In Reply to: You’re turning this into something more than it is. I’ve been with them 11 years. - KS MT

This garbage has been going on for years, she knows it, why doesnt she stop it?

Answer: Because she doesnt want to. She juggles the payroll for her own benefit and a big middle finger to the employees who will get paid when she finally is able to juggle enough money from somewhere else.

What happens to YOUR JOB, hotshot QA, when the company eventually fold?

This is DEFINITELY something to be worried about, something huge. People don't need to turn it into anything, it's already an ugly mess.

Someone's check 12 days late - so according to you, that person is making something more of this than what it is, right?

This isnt a panic, this is anyone with common sense and a brain in their head acting in self preservation. Somebody else said they have kids to feed that cant wait 12 days to eat - but, I suppose, according to you, she's making a big deal out of nothing, right?

I can imagine how much YOU would whine and scream if it were your check late on a regular basis and 12 days late.

Stop being such a really bad word that's the third letter of the alphabet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)