Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 42)

That's the problem with Cherry Picking. We all feel like - Tired

Posted: Apr 14th, 2019 - 10:25 am In Reply to: Sick of Cherry Picking - Not to condone this

we're treated unfairly. So If we all have that same mentality and we all log off and "go about our business" when faced with a job we don't want to type and if supervisors do nothing about this problem, then jobs go out of turnaround time and we have all just cherry picked ourselves out of a job.

I work for a small hospital where all the MTs basically assign work to themselves everyday. We are told what we are working on that day and we just go in and assign it to ourselves which as you can imagine is a breeding ground for cherry picking. When I've thrown a fit about and asked why isn't there work pools and our so-called "leads" do not know how to set up pools in Winscribe. I told them I know how to do it, but have met with resistance because the "leads" are the worst when it comes to cherry picking.

So consequently I've developed a bad attitude. I'm like screw it. I can cherry pick too. We're in this together people. The every man for himself mentality is getting us nowhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)