Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 42)

Sick of Cherry Picking - Not to condone this

Posted: Apr 9th, 2019 - 3:13 pm In Reply to: Sick of cherry picking. - hadit

but for what we are paid and I know everyone is paid the same, but some of these dictations are horrible or you get a string of short ones with a ton of demographics to look up which you are not paid for.

Needless to say, I found it better to just log off and go about my business for about 30 minutes or so. If we were treated fairly, this probably wouldn't go on or at least not as much, but it wasn't worth it to me to sit there and spend 30 or so minutes on a bad report only to make maybe a dollar. I would rather do the dishes. Again they have stuck us all at being an IC and therefore, we should be able to choose what we want to do or not want to do. AND I KNOW this isn't right, but that is what this job has done to so many of us. Again, if we were treated fairly, it would be different. When I worked as an employee I would have never done this, because I knew it would all work out in the long run and I was making a decent wage to offset such behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)