Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 37)

Some days - are really

Posted: Apr 11th, 2019 - 4:34 pm In Reply to: I totally agree - haditaswell

bad with one bad dictation after another. When I start to see the bottom falling out, I just have to get off for a while for the sake of my sanity and in the hopes that some of it will have cleared out by the time I get back. If that's considered cherry picking, then I guess I'm guilty of it too. But that's just the harsh reality of what we all face now with these nutty companies that push through substandard dictation as though it can even be considered "work." Well, it's not. This is scrap work, re-do work, and it doesn't belong mixed in with the dictation that can be processed accurately and efficiently. Hey, we have standards and requirements imposed on us - likewise each client and their dictators should have to meet basic standards and requirements before they're allowed to dictate anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)