Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I totally agree - haditaswell

Posted: Apr 11th, 2019 - 11:58 am In Reply to: Trying to stay off the welfare line - Almost done

I have had to resort to cherry picking as well. Where I work the new hires are "assigned" the good work so they do not get "discouraged." I can see breaking them in with something reasonable but after 9:00 am the pool only contains the really bad, horrible dictators. They are in there clumped together by the dozens, so it is quite obvious the good reports have been pulled and given to the new MTs. Therefore, I have to use any method I can to get any kind of decent work. This goes on until the new guys finally get a few bad ones and then most of them quit and it starts all over again. Some of this dictation is so horrible that no human being should have to try to do it. I have been an MT for 45 years and never heard anything so horrendous such as is on this account. So, you betcha I am going to continue to cherry pick. For 4 cpl and VDI, I am not spending my time, energy and nerves on trying to decipher garbage. It is a shame it has come to this for most of us, but it has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)