Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes, I did get the update - Mindy

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2019 - 12:00 pm In Reply to: VDI users with the audio problems: - sm

And even though it took over 24 hours to download (not requiring me to be present) it was worth it. No audio problems at all. In fact, sounds as good or better than on the old Inscribe. I did want to use my headset with the switch on the USB wire without clicking on the Icon for sound, but IT person tried and told me that I would have to adjust the volume with the slider. He did adjust the volume to be louder than it was, as some of the dictation I get they decide to almost whisper when talking, so now it is really easy to hear as well. If you are still having the same audio problems, go back to IT and let them know. My manager is now elevating our requests to her own contacts and IT gets back to us same day. Don't give up, because you cannot work with audio problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)