Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Just saw this post. Not sure if they are hiring. Why - not just give it a try. You work as an IC

Posted: Jan 11th, 2019 - 8:38 pm In Reply to: Do you know if they're hiring now? - sm

so, you pick your own hours, days, etc. There is a conversion rate you need to factor in to the cpl rate. So far, it has worked out for me.

I will caution you, they are very, very precise in their QA. They give you a set of guidelines to follow. If you follow them exactly, you will be fine. They DO NOT play around when it comes to their quality. You will get dinged for your errors - and they expect you to learn from them. It seems the ones that have the most problems or do not last are the MTs that cannot or will not take any instructions or criticism of their work. They also use UK English.

I like them a lot, but they are not for the faint of heart. I have learned a great deal from them. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)