Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 55)

InsydeH20 Setup Utility was open on my computer and I did not do this, was Nuance on my computer or - See msg.

Posted: Jan 4th, 2019 - 1:02 pm

Today, when I opened my computer to work, the setup utility menu was open. I never opened this myself. The last time I even saw the set up utility menu was when Nuance installed the VDI. My question is, is it possible for the set up utility to open automatically, or was someone snooping around my computer and changing settings? I’m admittedly not very tech savvy and actually hoping there is a better explanation other than Nuance or even someone else who was on my computer. No one has the passwords or access to my computer in my household except me, so that is ruled out. 

I don’t need anyone to tell me about the VDI contract, I am well aware what it says, so please be kind and informative. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)