Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 56)

A+ management - Ex A+

Posted: Dec 17th, 2018 - 3:48 pm In Reply to: A+ - Management?

I believe JA is the manager and I don't know if the person they had as QA/liasion for British accounts is still there or not, JK, but she's an excellent MT, very kind and reliable for feedback. She herself is British. You'll hear plenty of negative things because they had a management shakeup about a year ago, but I'll go back there if my current company doesn't work out. They did cut CPL from 10 to 9, which was frustrating, but they still pay better than most. I have personally had no problems with JA; she's always been very decent to me. The upper management is the family you mention.

You will hear a lot of negativity and not everyone agrees with me, but I still think it's a decent MTSO if you can do British spelling. I do not think they have US clients any longer, or they didn't about 6 months ago.

Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)