Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Cattails production - SadMT

Posted: Dec 11th, 2018 - 9:49 am

Am having a much harder time that I thought I would have with this program and also harder than  I thought it would be to transition back to clinic work.  This is a whole new ballgame.  I was also hoping the audio would be better, but it is not.  I  have never had as many blanks as I'm sending through now and of this keeps up and they dock my pay, I will owe them money at the end of the next pay period.  Am getting very worried.

I'll be going on production Sunday.  How do you figure how many minutes you do daiily?  Is there an easy way to do this?  Starting Sunday I have to start getting to where I was in FFT at the very least or it won't matter whether I know this program and can do it with my eyes closed, I won't have a place to do it.  I cannot afford to have a paycheck less than what it was in FFT as I was barely making it on that.  If I come in at less than FFT I'll never be able to come back from that.

TIA for help on how to do this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)