Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Cattails production - SadMT

Posted: Dec 12th, 2018 - 9:53 am In Reply to: I was told to aim for 12 minutes an hour - mom2huskies

How long did it take to get to 10 minutes? I don't think they understand how most of us are living. I expected by first pay on production to be lower than FFT, which I really can't afford, but it's all new here. I didn't expect Cattails to be this difficult of a platform to move through. They way I'm going my first pay on production is going to be at least 150 less, and probably more than I made on FFT and if that happens, it's over for me. I'm not talking about Xmas, because this year there is none, am talking about just making my rent and utility bills next month. There's no way I can come back from that kind of hit in pay, it would take months. If I could go back to FFT today I would

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)