Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

So much for the bogus lies of VDI only being - for security and allowing MTs to

Posted: Dec 6th, 2018 - 10:11 am In Reply to: It only worked once for me so I've....sm - My 2 cents worth

to work in a "secure manner". Just another lie by Nuance - nothing new there.

One has to wonder, why on earth would Nuance be stupid enough to buy inferior programs, spend thousands to install this so-called "pirated" program, have it not work, and then spend thousands more dollars on IT calls and tickets, and it is still not resolved?

Now, Nuance rolled out a new FIESA program - just like I said they would months ago. Next step - the MTs working for MTSOs as ICs will have the FIESA used against them to further reduce their pay.

Wait for it, wait for it -- the cheerleader(s) will show up soon trying to tell you that your lying eyes are are not seeing what is really happening...only she can guide you to the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)