Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I was the original poster - owed money

Posted: Sep 25th, 2018 - 12:45 pm In Reply to: S Mounce Trans - BWender

I just saw this post. I was the original poster and I want to say that I indeed was not let go; I left because the workload was way too sporadic, and I explained to her that I needed something more consistent and that I also understood if that did not meet her needs at this time. Thought we left it on good terms but then she did not want to pay me, claiming I "let her down" and "why she should pay me?" It took between 3-4 months to get paid what I had invoiced for. I had to send a certified letter, which she refused, and it took daily faxes and e-mails for a week after months of politely reminding her what I was owed. Please don't make judgments about someone's posting if you do not know the situation. I deliberately did not want to bad mouth anyone on this board, so I left a lot of details out, but assuming I am just a disgruntled worker whom she let go is totally incorrect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)