Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

So few have posted about the actual install here - sm

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2018 - 10:55 am In Reply to: Sadly, when I tried to tell people about the - "intrusiveness" of VDI, I was brutally

that it's a bit concerning. I guess no one is really paying attention to what's being done to their computers.

I wasn't concerned initially because we would be working in the VDI and that was the only thing they'be tracking supposedly.

In actuality, though, your computer is being tracked by Nuance and they're even renaming your computer to what they want.

I'm rethinking this whole thing and will be considering other positions now outside of any Nuance influence.

This is just totally unacceptable as an independent contractor and as someone who is paid so very little with no benefits or security at all.

I also feel confident they can figure out who wrote this (and all other) post, especially since they put my full name and email into their database (as I watched them do).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)