Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I'm positive. I checked my computer ... - sm

Posted: Sep 21st, 2018 - 10:42 pm In Reply to: That would be upsetting if they changed your administrator - identification to an ID number.

under the Control Panel, system information section. My computer name has been changed to reflect the FIESA login name plus a few letters prior to that. I don't have that laptup up right now so I can't verify exactly what the letters are prior to the employee number/Fiesa login number.

It's pretty shocking really.

I watched him install most of the few hours he installed. I didn't know exactly what was going on, but I did see a list of names he added my name to that appeared to be a huge list of MTs that had completed the VDI login. I'm not sure if this was just a general email list or a master list of logins.

That's not surprising really, though, because it was made clear they could take over our computers at any time (and they've really done this already upon installation), so obviously they know who we all are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)