Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Sadly, your description is spot on - I tried to tell my MTSO about the evil

Posted: Aug 9th, 2018 - 7:46 pm In Reply to: VDI and FIESA - another MT

and was shut down pretty good. Nuance has driven quality into the ground, people's self esteem into the ground, now they are driving the MTSOs into the ground.

I pray every day Nuance collapses totally, which would cause this industry to balance itself out, pay better rates, without Nuance intrusion at every turn.

Every single person signing that contact with Nuance better make sure their metrics are stellar, their QA is 100%, and they never miss so much as a comma. They MTs staying can lie to themselves all they want. The VDI and FIESA was put in place to make Nuance money, and we all know how that happens. Once everything is in place, you mark my words, you come back to this board and read about the grid or something similar that Nuance is putting in place to "help" MTs be better - be better my A_S. The MTSOs are in so deep, they will comply with every brutality Nuance dishes out no matter how much it hurts their work force.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)