Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

That was one of my first predictions when my company - told us about VDI and they

Posted: Aug 8th, 2018 - 8:50 pm In Reply to: Don't count on N to tell you the truth - Not telling you what to do, just saying

told us to ignore the Nuance e-mail that we received which gave us our password to FIESA. Yeah, effing, right. It's coming. They will demand to QA the IC's work and then set up the penalization program, which the MTSO won't be able to fight or they will lose the contract with Nuance. It is so obvious to me that this intrusion will never ever end. I am so happy to have said "no" to the contract. I know my boss was disappointed but understood. Time will tell how this will continue to irritate and madden those who stayed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)