Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

regarding your contract... - Kathy

Posted: Jul 31st, 2018 - 11:38 am In Reply to: Need advise - Independent contract projects - Josie

I think charging per transcribed line is a more accurate way of charging for the work you do.

As long as you didn't specify one invoice in your contract, it would probably be okay.

Did you define the line in your contract? Like 65 characters with spaces or whatever you use.

I don't know how frequently you'll get a file and transcribe and return it.. so I don't know if you'll be billing daily or what.

Regarding the "for their review" as long as they return it to you to correct YOUR mistakes and not their changing of their content and wanting to change the way something is said - that happens sometimes.

I suppose all of the points in your contract were discussed ahead of time like how they pay, if it's a school, the invoice may have to go somewhere for approval.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)